Amla is rich in vitamin C which helps to lower the risks of mouth, throat, stomach and cervical cancers. Also it boosts the immune power of our body. It reduces our body heat and weight naturally. Amla is powerful hair and skin rejuvenator. It is used in many ayurvedic medicines and it has many more health benefits.
Here is our try to include this healthy amla in daily diet.
- Amla(Gooseberry) -1 cup
- Coriander powder – 1 tsp
- Chili powder – 1 tsp
- Asafoetida – a pinch
- Oil and Salt – as required
- Remove the seeds from Amla and chop it into pieces.
- Cook the amla pieces in boiling water. It will cook in a short time.
- Heat Oil in a pan.Add the cooked Amla pieces, Coriander powder, Chili powder, Asafoetida, Salt and saute till the raw smell goes off. Remove from heat.
- Once it cools off, grind all the fried items.