- All purpose flour – 2 cups
- Sugar – 1¼ cup
- Baking powder – 1 tspn
- Cinnamon powder – 1 tspn(optional)
- Egg – 1
- Milk – 1/2 cup
- Butter or Vegetable oil – 1/4 to 1/2 cup
- Vanilla extract – 2 tspn
- Apple (grated) – 2 cups or 1 medium size apple
- Preheat oven to 375 degree Fahrenheit.
- Mix all the dry ingredients together in a bowl. Mix wet ingredients(except Apple) in a blender or using a whisk.
- Pour the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients. Stir just until mixed.
- Finally add grated Apple and stir. Now the muffin mix is ready.
- Spoon the muffin mix into a greased or papered muffin pan. Fill each cup nearly to the top.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until risen, golden brown and the toothpick inserted into the center of the muffin comes out clean.
- Cool the muffins at least for 5 minutes before removing from the pan.
This yields 12 muffins.