- Apple – 3 (Medium sized)
- Sugar – 1 ½ cups
- Lime juice(freshly squeezed) – 1 ½ tspn
- Cut Apple into small cubes.
- Boil water in a pan. Add Apple cubes and Cook for 15 minutes. Remove from heat and allow this to cool for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Drain the water and grind the cooked apple cubes in a blender nicely.
- Heat the ground apple mix in a pan. Add Sugar and Lemon juice to it. Keep the stove in medium heat.
- Stir this mix frequently to avoid spilling out and burning the bottom. Stir this mix till it becomes thick(like jam). This may take 20 to 25 minutes.
- Then remove from heat and let it cool completely. After that store the jam in sterilized jars and refrigerate.