Baby corn Capsicum Curry
Ingredients: (for 2 people)
- Baby corn – 3 sticks
- Capsicum -1
- Onion – 1
- Tomato – 1
- Ginger garlic paste – 1 tspn
- Chilli powder – 1 tspn
- Turmeric powder – a pinch
- Masala powder – 1 spoon
- Coriander powder – ½ spoon
- Grated coconut – 3 spoons
- Mustard seeds and urad dhal – 1 tspn
- Curry leaves – a few
- Salt and oil – As required
- Cut Baby corn, Capsicum, Onion and Tomato into small pieces.
- Cook Baby corn pieces by adding Turmeric powder and little salt in pressure cooker.
- Heat a pan. Add oil, Mustard seeds and Urad dhal. Once it splutters, add Curry leaves, Onion and capsicum.
- Fry all the above items till it becomes golden brown in color. Then add Tomatoes and fry till it becomes soft.
- Then add Ginger Garlic paste, Chili powder, Masala powder, Coriander powder and salt.
- Once the raw smell of masala goes, add the cooked Baby corn and fry for sometime. Then add the required Water and cook for sometime.
- Finally add Coconut milk(by grinding coconut with water) into the Baby corn gravy.
Goes well with: Chapathi