- Potato- 3
- Baby corn- 8
- Cabbage- 1/2 cup
- Onion- 1/2
- Tomato- 1/2
- Coriander leaves- 2 sprig
- Chili powder- 1 tsp
- Gram masala powder- 1 tsp
- Turmeric powder- 1/4 tsp
- Bread crumbs- 6 plain brand (crumbled)
- Oil and Salt- as required
- Chop Onion, Tomato, Coriander leaves and Cabbage. Cook and mash Potatoes. Cook and semi grind Baby corn. Keep all this aside.
- Add mashed Potatoes, ground Baby corn, chopped Onion, Tomato, Coriander leaves, Cabbage, Chili powder, Gram masala powder, Turmeric powder and Salt in a mixing bowl. Mix well.
- Equally divide this mix in to small ball size. Press each ball and flatten them between your palms. Now these cutlets are ready to fry.
- Heat a wide pan. Keep the stove in the medium heat. Pour 1 spoon of Oil and place a cutlet. Fry till each side turns into brown color. Fry both the sides. Serve with ketchup.