- Banana(Ripe) – 1
- Orange juice – 3/4 cup
- All-purpose flour – 1 cup
- Sugar – 1 cup
- Cinnamon powder – 1 tspn
- Baking powder – 1 tspn
- Baking soda – 1/2 tspn
- Grated coconut – 4 tspns
- Vegetable oil – 3 tbspns
- Preheat the oven to 350 Degrees Fahrenheit.
- Cut the banana into pieces and smash it with a fork or a spoon.
- In a mixing bowl add All purpose flour, Sugar, Cinnamon powder, Baking powder, Baking soda, grated Coconut and mashed banana. Mix well.
- Add Orange juice to it and whisk it together.
- Finally, add Vegetable oil and mix well with the cake mix.
- Grease the baking pan and its sides with Oil or Butter. Pour the cake mix into the pan.
- Place the baking pan in the center of the oven and bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until the toothpick inserted into the cake comes out clean.