- Beans -1/4 kg
- Toor dal -3/4 cup
- Red chilli-3 to 4 no
- Salt-to taste
- Mustard seeds-1/2 tsp
- Curry leaves-few
- Cut the Beans into small pieces.
- Soak the Toor dal for 1hour after that drain the water.
- Take mixie jar put Chillies, Salt and Dal.
- Grind it just for 2minutes(not too fine just like rava). Then mix it with Beans and cook it in steam till dal is cooked.
- Heat Oil in a pan. Add Mustard seeds, Curry leaves and fry them.
- After that add cooked beans and dal mix. Stir it well. Break the lumps and stir it till the Dal and Beans flows freely.
- You can also make it with Cluster beans and Carrot.
Goes well with: Rice