- Beans – 2 cups (chopped)
- Channa dal – 1/2 cup
- Toor dal – 1/2 cup
- Red chilli – 4
- Fennel seeds – 1/2 tsp
- Salt – to taste
- Lemon juice – 3 tsp
- Mustard seeds – 1/4 tsp
- Urad dal – 1/2 tsp
- Coriander leaves – to garnish
- Oil – 3 tbsp
- Soak both the Dal together for 1hr, then grind Dal, Chilli, Salt, Fennel seeds together.
- Cook beans by adding salt and a cup of water in a cooker.
- Cook the ground Dal in idly cooker, then put in a mixi, use whipper button to crush it.
- Heat oil in a pan. Add Mustard seeds, Urad dal, cooked Beans, Dals. Mix well and add lemon juice to it.
- Now garnish with coriander leaves and serve.
Goes well with: white rice as side dish.