- Maida – 1 cup
- Chana dhal (kadala paruppu) – ½ cup
- Grated coconut – 3 spoons
- Grated Jaggery (vellam) – ½ cup
- Cook Chana dhal in pressure cooker and keep it aside.
- In the mean time prepare Maida dough using Maida, Oil and Water.
- The Maida dough should not be so hard or so soft.
- Mix cooked Chana dal, Grated coconut and Jaggaery. Smash Chana dhal well. This is the mix we are going to stuff inside the boli.
- Make small rounds in dough and roll into thin round chapathis.
- Spread the stuffings over a chapathi. Then place another chapathi over the stuffing. Seal the two chapathis around the edges.
- Heat a tava. Place the boli in tava. Pour 2 to 3 tspns of Oil over the boli till it becomes light brown. Do the same for the other side too. Then remove from heat and Serve.