- Mustard seeds- 1/4 tsp
- Urad dal – 1/ 4tsp
- Curry leaves – few
- Onion – 1 medium (cut lengthwise)
- Tomato – 2 to 3 (cut lengthwise)
- Green chilli – 3
- Besan flour (gram flour) – 1/4 cup (dilute in water without any lumps)
- Salt – to taste
- Oil – 1 tsp
- Coriander leaves – few
- Heat Oil in a pan. Add Mustard seeds, Urad dal, Curry leaves, Onion, Tomato and Green chillies one by one. Fry well.
- Add diluted besan flour(in water) and Salt. Allow to boil well till the raw smell goes.
- Remove from heat and add coriander leaves.
Goes well with: Rotis, poori.