Fried Broccoli / Broccoli Bajji / Broccoli Recipes
- Broccoli florets – 18-20
- All purpose flour – 3 spoons
- Rice flour – 2 spoons
- Ginger garlic paste – 1/2 spoon
- Chili powder – 1/2 spoon
- Salt – to taste
- Oil – to deep fry(1/2 cup to 1 cup)
- Add All purpose flour, Rice flour, Ginger garlic paste, Chili powder and Salt in a bowl.
- Add little water to the ingredients and make a more liquid like paste.
- Add the Broccoli florets and mix well to the spice and flour mix.
- Heat Oil in a pan. Once the oil is hot enough add the flour coated Broccoli florets to the oil and fry till the broccoli turns into golden brown.
Serve hot as a snack or as a side dish.