- All purpose flour – 200g
- Sugar – 50g
- Salt – 1 pinch
- Baking soda – 1pinch
- Butter – 50g
- Elaichi(Cardamom) – 2
- Water -1/4 cup
- Grind Sugar and Elaichi.
- Mix Allpurpose flour, Sugar, Salt, Baking soda, Butter in a mixing bowl. Add water little by little and start kneading till the dough is smooth.
- Divide the dough into small size balls.
- Roll each ball into flat.
- Cut it into any shapes that you like.(diamond ,square, circle, heart,and whatever the shape you have at home).
- Deep fry them in oil to get golden brown colour.
- Biscuit will be crispy outside, soft inside.
- children will like when you make different shapes.
- If you add more water, then when you fry them biscuit will split in oil.
- If you add more baking soda, then biscuit will absorb more oil.