Ingredients: (For 2 People)
- Cabbage – 2 cup
- Onion – 2
- Tomato – 1
- Green chillies – 2
- Mustard seeds and Urad dal – 1 tspn
- Curry leaves – few
- Salt and oil
- Cut Cabbage, Onion, Green chilies and Tomato.
- Heat a pan. Add 2 to 3 tspns of Oil.
- Add Onion, Green chilies and Cabbage, fry till it becomes golden brown.
- Then add Tomato and fry for 3 to 5 minutes.
- Grind the fried items with salt.
- Heat a pan. Add 2 to 3 tspoons Oil, Mustard seeds, Urad dhal and Curry leaves. After Mustard splutters add chutney and fry for sometime.