- Besan flour (kadala mavu) – 1¼ cup
- Cabbage- 1 cup
- Onion – 1
- Curry leaves- 3 or 4 sprigs
- Coriander leaves- 3 sprigs
- Chili Powder – 1 tspn (adjust with your spice level)
- Salt – to taste
- Oil – to deep fry
- Chop Cabbage,Onion, Curry leaves and Coriander leaves.
- Mix all the ingredients except Oil in a bowl, add enough Water to this and make a thick batter.
- Heat Oil in a pan. Once the Oil is hot enough, pinch a small amount of batter and drop it gently into the hot oil.
- Deep fry them till they are golden brown turning once in a while.
- Remove and drain them on paper towels. Serve hot.