- Green peas-1/2cup
- Ginger-2inch piece
- Garlic -10
- Star anise-only 2 petals
- Poppy seeds(khaskhas)-1/2tsp
- Green chilli-2no
- Chilli powder-1tsp
- Corn flour-2tsp
- Coriander- to garnish
- Ghee or oil -4tsp
- Clean the Cauliflower and keep aside.
- Cut 3 Onions into small pieces and 1 into big cubes, cut Capsicum into large cubes and keep them aside.
- In a pan take 2tsp of oil. Fry Cloves, Star anise and add Onion(finely chopped), Khaskhas, Ginger and Garlic.
- After Onion is cooked add Tomato and fry till Tomato is completely fried, then grind it to a fine paste.
- Now heat the pan with oil and fry large cubes of Onion, Capsicum and keep it aside
- Then fry Cauliflower, Green peas in the same oil for 2 minutes.
- Add Green chillies, Ground paste, Chilli powder and mix well. Let it cook till all vegetables are cooked.
- Now mix Corn flour with Milk. Add it to the gravy to make the gravy thick. Boil it for 4 minutes. Add the fried Onion, Capsicum and Coriander leaves to it. Serve hot .
Goes well with: Chapathi, Rice