- All purpose flour – 1 cup
- Sugar – 1 cup
- Cinnamon – 1 teaspoon(powdered)
- Baking powder – 1 tspn
- Baking Soda – 1 tspn
- Egg – 2
- Vanilla extract – 1 tspn
- Carrot – 1 ½ cups (Grated)
- Vegetable oil – 1/2 cup
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In the mean time mix All purpose flour, Sugar, Cinnamon powder, Baking powder and Baking soda in a mixing bowl.
- Add Eggs to the dry ingredients and mix using whisk or spoon.
- Add Vanilla extract and mix well.
- Add Grated carrot and Vegetable oil. Mix well. Now the Carrot cake mix is ready.
- Grease the baking pan with Vegetable oil or Butter. Pour the Carrot cake mix to the pan and place it into the oven.
- Bake this for 30 minutes or until the toothpick inserted into the cake comes out clean.