Carrot kheer is rich and creamy sweetened dessert recipe made with grated carrots and milk. It can be served for any special occasions and celebrations.
Ingredients for kheer : (For 2 people)
- Carrot – 2
- Milk – ½ cup
- Sugar – 4 spoons
- Cashew nut – 15 (As required)
- Ghee – As Require
Recipe for Payasam:
- Cook Carrot in pressure cooker keep it aside.
- Once the Carrot is cool off, grind the cooked Carrot and Sugar with 10 Cashew nuts. Make sure that you grind finely.
- Heat Ghee in a pan, add 5 Cashew nuts. Once Cashew nuts turned into golden brown, add the finely grounded mixture and stir for sometime.
- Then add the hot milk and stir for sometime.