- Bread – 4 nos
- Carrot (grated) – 2 nos (Medium size)
- Paneer – 50 gm
- Pepper powder(black) – 1½ tbsp
- Garlic – 2 cloves (finely chopped)
- Oil – 1 tsp
- Carrot mixture: Heat a tawa and add oil. Then add finely chopped garlic and fry. Then add grated carrot and fry slightly till it changes to yellow color. Remove off from fire, add Paneer, Pepper, Salt and mix well.
- Melt butter in a tawa and toast both the sides of the bread. A light toast is enough.
- Take two toasted bread slices, place the carrot mixture on top of a bread and cover it with another bread.
Goes well with: Tomato Sauce or Ketchup.