Cauliflower Vadai recipe is healthy snacks for after school. It’s very easy and quick snacks for the evening. The cauliflower and spices makes excellent taste.
Ingredients for Cauliflower Vadai:
- Cauliflower – 1 cup
- Broccoli – 6 to 7 florets (optional)
- Onion – 1/4
- Gram flour (kadala mavu) – 1/2 cup
- Rice flour – 1/4 cup
- Ginger garlic paste – 1 tsp
- Chili powder – 1/2 to 1 tsp
- Coriander powder – 1/2 tsp
- Coriander leaves – 4 to 5 sprigs
- Fennel seeds (perunjeeragam) – 1/4 tsp
- Salt – to taste
- Water – 1/4 to 1/2 cup
- Oil – to deep fry
Recipe for cauliflower vadai:
- Chop Cauliflower, Onion and Broccoli into small pieces.
- Mix all the ingredients(except Oil) together in a bowl and make a thick batter. Be careful in adding water.
- Heat Oil in a pan. Once the oil is hot enough, pinch a small amount of mix in your left palm, flatten it lightly and shape them into small round vadas.
- Drop them gently into Oil and deep fry them till they are golden brown.
- Then remove from heat and drain them on paper towels.