- Channa- 1 cup
- Onion- 1
- Tomato- 1
- Garlic- 3
- Ginger- a small pieces
- Cumin seeds- 1/2tsp
- Fennal seeds- 1/4tsp
- Masala pwd- 1Tbs
- Turmeric pwd- 1/4tsp
- Salt- to taste
- Oil- as required
- Cut the Onion and Tomato.
- Cook Channa in a pressure cooker.Leave 3 to 5 whistles.
- Heat Oil in pan add Cumin seeds and Fennel seeds once it splutters add Onion fry still transparent.
- Add Tomato fry still turns soft.Then put Masala pwd,Turmeric pwd, little Salt and saute for a min.
- Grind fried items (once it cools down) along with Garlic and Ginger .
- Again heat the Oil, add the ground items and fry till the raw smell goes.
- Pour cooked Channa along with water, and cook still it becomes like gravy.
Goes Well With: Chapatti, Paratha, Fulka etc.