- Wheat flour- 2 cup
- Milk- 1/4 cup
- Water- 1/4 cup
- Salt- to taste
- Oil- as required
- Take Wheat flour and Salt in a vessel. Add Milk and mix till the flour like shreds.
- Then add Water (if required add some more water) and start kneading till it turns into firm and soft dough.
- Make dough into round shape and apply Oil over the dough.
- Place the dough in a vessel and cover it with a lid for ½ an hour.
- After that make small balls of the dough and roll it into flat and round shaped Chapathi sheets. Apply flour if the dough sticks while rolling.
- Heat a pan and place the Chapathi, turn Chapathi for every 10 to 15 sec.
- Remove from heat once its slightly burnt on both the sides.
Goes well with: Any curry.