- Boiled eggs-3
- Small Onion (Shallots)- 15 to 20
- Tomato- 1
- Chili powder- 1/4 tsp
- Turmeric powder- 1/4 tsp
- Oil and Slat- as required
- Coriander seeds- 2 spoon
- Red Chili- 2
- Garlic- 2 cloves
- Ginger- 1/2 inch
- Curry leaves- few
- Rice- 1/2 tsp
- Pepper corns- 1/2 tsp
- Fennel seeds- 1/2 tsp
- Cumin seeds- 1/4 tsp
- Grated coconut- 4 spoon
- Peel Small onion and fry with little Oil. Fry till it turns into light brown in color.Crush the fried onion with a knife. Hard boil the eggs in water.
- Chop the tomato and keep this aside. Remove the shell of boiled eggs and cut it lengthwise.
- In medium flame, heat 2 teaspns of Oil in a pan . Add all the ‘To paste’ ingredients except grated Coconut. Fry till the rice becomes pure White in color.
- Finally add grated Coconut and fry for a min.
- Grind all fried ingredients with Water and make a fine paste.
- Heat Oil in a pan. Add the crushed Onion and fry for a min. Then add Tomato and saute till it turns soft.
- Then add Chili powder, Turmeric powder, ground paste,Salt and a cup of Water. Cook for 7 to 10 min in medium flame.
- Finally add the bolied eggs and cook for a min.
Goes well with: Rice and chapathi