- Mutton – 1/2 kg
- Ginger garlic paste – 1 tsp
- Onion – 1 medium (finely chopped)
- Dry red chilli – 5
- Curry leaves – 7 to 10
- Cinnamon – 1 stick
- Fennel seeds – 1 tsp
- Salt – to taste
- Oil – 3 tbsp
- Coconut – 1/4 cup (grated)
- Clean Mutton and then cut in to cubes. Marinate Mutton in salt for 1hr.
- Then cook Mutton in cooker by adding Ginger garlic paste. Drain the excess water from mutton after cooking.
- Heat Oil in a pan. Add Cinnamon, Fennel seeds, Curry leaves, Dry red chilli, Onion one by one and fry well.
- Now add cooked Mutton pieces, Salt, add 1/2 cup of water. Cook till the water is evaporated.
- Then add grated coconut and remove from heat.
Goes well with: white rice.