- Shrimp – 1/2 lb
- All purpose flour – 1 tspn
- Rice flour – 3 tspn
- Ginger garlic paste – 1/2 tspn
- Pepper powder – 1/4 tspn
- Garam masala powder – 1/4 tspn
- Green chili – 1 or 2 (finely chopped)
- Garlic – 3 to 4 cloves (finely chopped)
- Onion – 1/4 (finely chopped)
- Soy sauce – 2 tspn
- Chili sauce – 2 tspn
- Tomato sauce – 1/2 tspn
- Salt – to taste
- Prepare a batter of All purpose flour, Rice flour, Ginger garlic paste, Pepper powder, Garam masala powder, Salt and water. The consistency of the batter should not be too thick or too thin.
- Mix the clean shrimp in the prepared batter and marinate this for 30 minutes.
- After that, heat Oil in a pan. Deep fry the marinated shrimp till the batter coating has turned golden brown. Then remove from heat and drain them on paper towels.
- Heat 2 to 3 tspns of Oil in another pan. Add finely chopped Green chilies, Garlic and saute them till they are light brown.
- Add chopped Onion and saute till they are transparent. After that, add all the sauces and little water. Bring this mix to boil once, then add deep fried shrimp and saute till it becomes dry.
Goes well with: Rice