- Paneer – 15 to 18 cubes
- Green chili – 2 to 3
- Garlic – 1 tbspn (finely chopped)
- Onion – 1 (small)
- Soy sauce – 2 tspn
- Chili sauce -1 ½ tspn
- Tomato sauce – 1 ½ tspn
- Salt – to taste
- Heat 3 to 4 tspns of Oil in a pan. Fry Paneer cubes till they are golden brown.
- Heat Oil in a pan. Add Green chilies and Garlic, fry them for a minute.
- Add Onion and fry them for 2 minutes.
- Add Soy sauce, Tomato sauce, Chili Sauce and saute it for 1 or 2 minutes.
- Add a tbspn of water and cook this for 2 minutes in medium heat. If you want gravy, add some more water.
- Finally add fried paneer cubes and mix it with the sauce for 1 or 2 minutes. Then remove from heat.
Goes well with: Fried Rice, Noodles