- All purpose flour – 1 cup
- Baking soda – 1/2 tspn
- Sugar – 3/4 cup
- Butter – 1/2 cup
- Egg – 1
- Vanilla extract – 1 tspn
- Semi-sweet chocolate chips – 1 cup
- Mix All purpose flour and Baking soda in a bowl. Place Butter in a plate for 10-15 seconds in microwave to soften.
- Beat Sugar and Butter together in mixer till creamy. Add Egg and beat again to mix well.Stir in Vanilla extract.
- Pour this mix to the flour mixture and mix well. Stir in Chocolate chips.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit. Drop a teaspoon full of mix onto the greased baking sheet. Leave 2 inches of space between each cookie. Bake for 10 minutes or till golden brown. Then remove from pan and cool completely.