Ingredients:(For 4 people)
- Savory(semiya) – 1/4 cup
- Javvarisi – 1/2 cup
- Any chocolate flavored powder – 3 spoon(Like bournvita, boost)
- Sugar – 3/4 cup
- Milk – 250 ml
- Cashew nuts- 5
- Dry grapes -5
- Cardamom- 3
- Ghee – 2-3 teaspoon
- Cook Javvarisi in pressure cooker or in a pan and keep it aside.
- Fry Cashew and Dry grapes in Ghee and keep it aside.
- Heat Water in a bowl and then add Savory(semiya) into that.
- After Savory is cooked add sugar.
- After couple of minutes add Javvarisi and fried Cashew and Dry grapes.
- After 3 minutes add hot Milk mixed with Chocolate powder. Leave it for 2 minutes in stove.
Ready to serve now.