Deepavali Diwali special recipes
- Coconut – 1 cup
- Sugar – 4to5 Spoons
- Pori kadalai (channa) – ½ spoon
- Ghee – As Required
- Fry Coconut, Pori kadalai (channa) in Ghee till it becomes light brown in color.
- Heat ½ cup of Water in a pan. Add ½ cup of Sugar into the Water. Stir it for some time in the medium heat till it becomes not so thick.
- Then add the fried Coconut into that Sugar syrup and stir it frequently.
- The Coconut and Sugar syrup mixture should not be so thick or so runny. Take it off from the stove in the intermediate state. Otherwise it’ll stick with the pan.
- Spread Ghee in a plate. Spread the mix in the Ghee coated plate.
Once it cools off, cut it into different shapes and serve.