- All-purpose flour – 1 cup
- Baking soda – 1/4 tspn
- Light brown sugar – 1/4 cup
- White Sugar – 1/4 cup
- Butter – 1/4 cup
- Egg – 1
- Sweetened Coconut – 1/4 cup and to sprinkle on top of the cookies
- Cashew nuts – 1/2 cup
- Mix Flour and Baking powder together in a bowl.
- Mix Sugar(brown and white), Butter and Egg together in a blender till it becomes smooth. Pour this mix to the Flour mix and combine well.
- Mix in Sweetened Coconut and Cashew nuts. Preheat the oven to 300 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Place a spoon of full of this cookie mix in the greased baking sheet. Leave 1 or 2 inches of space between them since cookies become double in size after baking.
- Sprinkle the cookie top with sweetened coconut. Place the baking pan into oven and bake for 25 minutes or till golden brown. Then remove from the pan and cool completely.