- Colocasia (Seppankizhangu) – 200 to 250 grams
- Chili powder/Masala powder – 1/2 to 1 tspn
- Turmeric powder – 1/4 tspn
- Hing – 3 to 4 pinches
- Salt – to taste
- Wash and cook Colocasia till 3/4th cooked. If it is half cooked also fine. But do not overcook.
- Peel and slice them length-wise.
- Mix cooked Colocasia, Chili powder, Turmeric powder, Hing, Salt and a tspn of Oil. Let it sit for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Heat Oil in a pan. Shallow fry the marinated Colocasia till they are cooked and golden brown.
Goes well with: Rice