- Rice- 1/2 cup
- Bay leaf- 1/2
- Cinnamon- 1 inch
- Cloves- 4
- Cardamom- 1
- Onion- 1
- Oil and Salt
- Coriander leaves- 4 or 5 sprigs
- Green chili- 2
- Curry leaves- 1 sprig
- Ginger- 1 inch
- Garlic- 5
- Cook Rice with Salt and keep it aside. Make sure that each cooked rice is well separated and fluffy.
- Grind Coriander leaves, Green chilies, Curry leaves, Ginger and Garlic. Keep this aside.
- Heat Oil in a pan. Add Bay leaves, Cinnamon, Cloves, Cardamom and Onion, fry till it turns in to light brown.
- Keep the stove in low flame. Then add the ground items and fry till the raw smell goes off.
- Finally add the cooked rice and saute it for 1 or 2 minutes.
Goes well with: Raita