Ingredients: (Serves 2 -3 people)
- Sweet corn – 1 cup
- Butter – 1 tbspn
- Ginger garlic paste – 1/2 tspn
- Milk – 1 cup
- All purpose flour – 1 tspn
- Water – 1 cup(Water used to cook sweet corn)
- Soy sauce – 1 tspn
- Salt and pepper – to taste
- Cook Sweet corn till they are tender.
- Heat butter in a pan. Add Ginger garlic paste and fry till the raw smell goes off.
- Mix 1 tspn of all-purpose-flour in 1 cup of water and add this to the pan.
- Add Milk, Soy sauce, Salt and Pepper to it.
- Once the soup starts boiling, add cooked Sweet corn and keep the stove to medium heat.
- Bring the soup to boil once again, then remove from heat.