- Basmati rice – 1 cup
- Coconut milk – 2 cups
- Ghee/Oil – 2tbsp
- Cardamom – 1
- Cinnamon – 1 stick
- Cloves – 1
- Ginger garlic paste – 1/4 tsp
- Garam masala powder- 1/2 tsp
- Onion – 1 medium (cut lengthwise)
- Dobule beans(Lima beans) – 1/2 cup (Cook this for 5 minutes in microwave)
- Salt – to taste
- Peas – 1/4 cup
Grind and make a paste of:
- Green chilli – 4
- Heat Oil in a pan. Add Cardamom, Cinnamon, Cloves, Ginger garlic paste, Garam masala powder, Onion, Salt, Double beans, Peas one by one and fry well.
- Add Green chilli paste and fry till the raw smell goes.
- Then add Rice, Coconut milk and cook in a cooker.
- Once its cooked, remove from heat and serve.
Goes well with: Tomato, Onion raita or with any curry.