- Drumstick – 4 to 5
- Masala powder/Sambar powder – 1 tbspn
- Turmeric powder – 1/4 tspn
- Salt – to taste
Grind and make a pste of:
- Fennel seeds(sauf) – 1 tbspn
- Green chili – 1
- Onion – 1/2
- Mustard seeds and Urad dal – 1tspn
- Curry leaves – few
- Cut Drumstick into pieces.
- Grind and make a paste of Fennel seeds and Green chili.
- Add Drumstick, Masala powder, Turmeric powder, Salt and ground paste with enough water in a pan.
- Cook them for 10 to 15 minutes or till it gets cooked.
- Heat Oil in a pan. Add Mustard seeds and Urad dal. Once it starts spluttering, add Curry leaves and Onion.
- Fry onion till they are transparent. Add the cooked drumstick and fry till it is dry.
Goes well with: Rice