Ingredients:( 2 person)
- Egg – 3
- Onion – 2
- Cumin powder – 1 tsp
- Chili powder – ¾ tsp
- Turmeric powder – ¼ tsp
- Coriander powder – 1 tsp
- Black pepper corns – 1 tsp
- Grated coconut – 4 spoons
- Fried Chana dhal (Pottu kadalai) – 2 spoons
- Mustard seeds – ¼ tsp
- Curry leaves – 6 to 8
- Oil and salt – As required
- Boil two Eggs in water and keep it aside.
- Finely Chop the Onions and keep aside.
- Grind Pottu kadalai(chana dhal) and Black pepper corns with Grated coconut. Take Coconut milk out of this grounded mixture and keep aside.
- Heat Oil in a pan. Add Mustard seeds once it splutters add Curry leaves and Onion. Fry till the onion becomes golden brown in color.
- Then add Cumin powder, Chili powder, Coriander powder, Turmeric powder and fry till the raw smell of masalas goes.
- Then add a cup of Water, Salt and already prepared Coconut milk. Let it boil once.
- Finally break a raw Egg and drop into the curry. Let it boil for a few minutes.
- Once the Egg is cooked add the two boiled Eggs and cook for a minute.
Goes well with: Rice and chapathi