- Egg – 2
- Small onion – 25 to 30
- Turmeric powder – 1/4 tspn
- Masala powder – 2 tspn
- Coriander powder – 1 tspn
- Cumin powder – 1 tspn
- Pepper powder – 1/2 tspn
- Salt -to taste
- Mustard seeds and Urad dal – 1/2 tspn
- Curry leaves – a sprig
- Hard boil eggs for 15 minutes. Chop small onion finely.
- Heat Oil in a pan. Add chopped small onions and fry till they are light brown.
- Add Turmeric powder, Masala powder, Coriander powder, Cumin powder, Pepper powder and fry till the smell of masala goes.
- Add Salt and a cup of water. Bring the curry to boil once, then reduce the heat.
- Add the hard boiled eggs and cook for 10 to 15 minutes. Then remove from heat.
- For tampering: Heat 1 or 2 tspns of Oil in a pan. Add Mustard seeds and Urad dal. Once it starts spluttering, add curry leaves and pour this to the curry.