- Bread – 6 slices
- Egg – 4 to 5
- Onion – 1 medium (finely chopped)
- Green chilli – 3 big(chopped)
- Coriander leaves – for garnishing
- Curry leaves – 5 to 6
- Mustard seeds – 1/2 tsp
- Urad dal – 1/2 tsp
- Turmeric powder – 1/4 tsp
- Oil – 2 tbsp
- Salt – to taste
- Cut Bread in to small cubes. Add Salt and Turmeric to Egg and beat well.
- Heat Oil, add Onion, Green chili, Mustard seeds, Urad dal, Curry leaves. Then add salt to it.
- Now add Bread & stir it.
- Then add Beaten egg little by little and stir it. Do not add egg fully to avoid sticking together.
- Finally add coriander leaves and serve.