Falooda Recipe – very delicious and yummy beverage dessert that is flavoured with Rose syrup. Best ice cream for this summer. Falooda, a milk-based yummy drink popularly consumed as dessert. Thinking of feasting on a falooda? Then go ahead and prepare yourself a glass of delicious rose-flavoured falooda!
Ingredients for Falooda: (for 1 cup)
- Sabza/ Tukmaria/ Basil seeds (Tulsi Seeds) – 2 tbsp
- Rose syrup – 3 tbsp
- Milk Chilled with sugar – 2/4 cup
- Falooda sev (or the long vermicelli) – 5 to 6 sticks
- Strawberry-flavoured jello (crushed coarsely) – 2 tbsp
- Almonds (roasted and chopped) – 1 tbsp
- A scoop of vanilla or strawberry ice cream
Recipe for Falooda:
- In a bowl, take basil seeds and add enough water to just cover them completely. Refrigerate these for at least an hour so that they swell.
- Cook vermicelli for about 3 to 4 minutes. Cool and refrigerate until chilled.
- Take a tall, broad mouth glass. To this, first add the rose syrup, then add the basil seeds and then the vermicelli.
- Pour the chilled milk gradually so that the layers are not disturbed.
- Top it with a scoop of ice cream, jello and almonds.
- You can Serve immediately.
- You can give it a gentle stir before you start relishing it, so that all ingredients blend well.