- Basmati rice – 1 cup
- Vegetables – 1 cup (carrot,beans,peas)
- Curd – 1/2 cup
- Black pepper powder – 1 tsp
- Garam masala powder – 1/4 tsp
- Coriander powder – 1/2 tsp
- Coriander leaves – 1 tbspn
- Cumin seeds – 1/4 tsp
- Green chilli – 2
- Ginger garlic paste – 1/4 tsp
- Onion – 1 medium (finely chopped)
- Tomato – 2 (finely chopped)
- Salt – to taste
- Ghee – 3 tbsp
- Wash Basmati rice and vegetables, add little salt and cook in a cooker. Allow it to cool.
- Mix Curd, Pepper powder, Garam masala powder, Coriander powder, Coriander leaves, Cumin seeds,Green chilli, Ginger garlic paste, Salt in a bowl and keep aside for 1/2 hour.
- Heat oil in a pan. Add onion and tomato, fry well till the raw smell goes. Then add Rice, Vegetables and the curd mixed with masala items.
- Mix this well in low heat till the raw smell of masala goes and the water in curd gets dry.
- It gives different taste as we are using Pepper powder instead of Chilli powder.
Goes well with: Raita and fries.