- Fish (Small pieces)- 4
- Ginger garlic paste- 1/2 tsp
- Small onion- 4
- Curry leaves- 2 sprigs
- Coriander leaves- 1 or 2 sprigs
- Lemon juice- 1 tsp or to taste
- Chili powder- 1 tsp
- Cumin powder- 1/2 tsp
- Coriander powder- 1
- Turmeric powder- 1/4 tsp
- All purpose flour- 2 tsp
- Salt- as required
- Oil- for fry
- Clean Fish and keep this aside.
- Grind Onion, Curry leaves and Coriander leaves.
- Make a thick masala paste by mixing Ginger garlic paste, Chili powder, Cumin powder, Coriander powder, Turmeric powder, Salt, Lemon juice and ground items.
- Coat the both sides of the fish by applying prepared masala paste . After that sprinkle All-purpose-flour to make the masala paste stick to the fish.Let the fish marinate in this masala paste for 1/2 an hour.
- Heat Oil in a pan. Keep the stove in medium flame and fry both sides of the fish till it turns into dark brown in color.
Goes well with:Rice