Baby Corn Manchurian / Manchurian Recipes
- Baby corn- 6
- Rice flour- 1 spoon
- Corn flour- 2 spoon
- Ginger and Garlic paste- 2 tspn
- Onion- 1
- Green chilies- 2
- Chili powder- 1/2 tspn
- Tomato sauce- 2 tspn
- Soya sauce- 1 tspn
- Coriander leaves- 3 strings
- Oil and Salt- as required
- Semi cook the Baby corns in little salted water. Drain out the excess of Water.
- Then add Rice flour, Corn flour, Ginger and Garlic paste, Chili powder, Tomato sauce(1 tspn), Salt and mix well.
- Heat Oil in a pan to fry. Fry the Baby corns in that and keep it aside.
- Heat another pan with 2 spoon of oil. Add Garlic, Onion, green Chilies and fry till it becomes golden brown in color.
- Add the fried Baby corns, Tomato sauce(1 tspn), Soya sauce and Salt. Fry for 10 minutes in medium flame (If required add little water and fry till the water evaporates.)
- Finally add Coriander leaves to garnish.
- Now the tasty Baby Corn Manchurian is ready.
Goes well with: Fried rice and Noodles