- Garbanzo beans(Chickpeas) – 1 Cup(cooked)
- Pasta – 1/2 cup
- Vegetable stock or Chicken stock – 2 cups
- Onion – 1/2
- Garlic – 1 piece
- Carrot – 1/2
- Parsley leaves – 3 sprigs
- Vegetable oil or any oil – 2 tspn
- Tomato sauce – 3 spoons
- Salt and Pepper – To taste
- Finely chop Onion, Garlic, Carrot and Parsley leaves.
- Soak the Garbanzo beans overnight and Cook it in the morning. Keep this aside.
- Heat Oil in a pan. Add finely chopped Onion, Garlic and fry till Onion is soft.
- Add Vegetable stock, Carrot, Parsley leaves and Pasta. Bring soup to a boil, cover, and reduce heat.
- Simmer for 5 to 6 minutes or until the Carrot and Pasta are cooked.
- Add Tomato sauce and Cooked Garbanzo beans. Add Salt and Pepper to taste.
- Simmer about 4 to 5 minutes or until flavors are blended.