- Cauliflower – 8-10 small pieces
- Gram flour (Kadala mavu) – 4 to 5 spoons
- Chilli powder – 1 tspn
- Ginger garlic paste – ½ tspn
- Coriander powder – a pinch
- Turmeric powder – a pinch
- Salt – As required
- Oil to fry
- Prepare thick batter by mixing gram flour, chilli powder, turmeric powder, coriander powder, ginger garlic paste and salt with water.
- Marinate the cauliflower pieces into the batter for half-an-hour.
- Heat oil in a pan and deep fry the cauliflower pieces till it becomes golden brown in color.
- Serve with tomato sauce.