- Green gram dal- 1/2 cup
- Sugar- 1/4 cup
- Cardamom- 1
- Ghee-5 to 6 spoon
- Fry the Green gram without any Oil till it becomes light brown in color.
- Dry grind Green gram dal, Sugar and Cardamom.
- Sift the ground flour to separate the fine powder from the coarse particles(The bigger one which cannot pass through a sieve). You can use a sieve or a strainer to sift the flour.
- Again grind the coarse particles, sift it. Repeat this process till you make a fine flour.
- Heat Ghee and mix with the nicely grounded flour.
- Make small balls out of it before the ghee mixed flour cools off. If it cools off, the flour will be dry and it would be difficult to make balls.
Serve after it cools off. It’s very easy to prepare and tasty to eat.