- Green gram dal(split)- 1 cup
- Raw rice- 1/4 cup
- Green chili- 2
- Curry leaves- 2 sprig
- Hing- 3 pinches
- Cumin seeds- 1/2 tsp
- Onion- 1
- Salt- to taste
- Oil – as needed
- Soak Green gram dal and Raw rice for 2 hours.
- Mince Onion and keep aside.
- Grind Green chili, Curry leaves, Hing, Cumin seeds and Salt. Then add soaked items to it and grind nicely.
- Heat a dosa pan. Season the dosa pan with little oil and rub it with a Onion.
- Pour a ladle full of batter, spread it circularly, sprinkle Onion over the dosa and leave a tsp of Oil around the edges of dosa.
- Once it cooked turn and cook the another side.