Ingredients: (For 4 people)
- Green gram Dhal (pasi paruppu) – ½ cup
- Raw Rice (pacharisi) – 2 spoons
- Jaggery (vellam) – ½ cup
- Grated Coconut – ¼ cup
- Cashew nuts – 5
- Dry grapes – 5
- Cardamom – 3
- Cook Green gram dhal and raw rice in pressure cooker.
- Heat a pan. Add Water and Jaggery(vellam). Make sure that the Jaggery melts well with water.
- Then add cooked Green gram dhal and raw rice.
- Fry Cashew nuts, Dry grapes and Cardamom in Ghee.
- Finally add Grated coconut, fried Cashew, Dry grapes and Cardamom.