- Greengram sprouts – 1 cup
- Onion – 1
- Green chili – 1 or 2
- Garlic – 3 to 4 cloves
- Mustard seeds and Urad dal – 1/2 tspn
- Curry leaves – few
- Salt – to taste
- Oil – 1 or 2 tspn
- Boil and cook Greengram sprouts with salt for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Heat Oil in a pan. Add Mustard seeds and Urad dal. Once the seeds starts spluttering, add Curry leaves, Green Chili and Garlic. Fry for a minute.
- Then add Onion and Salt, fry till they are transparent.
- Add the cooked sprouts and fry till its dry.