Guacamole is a healthy appetizer dip. The main ingredient is Avocado. Avocados are rich in vitamins and minerals. The Fresh Creamy Avocado Dip Recipe.
- Avocados (alligator pears) – 2 nos (finely mashed )
- Onion – 1 no (chopped finely)
- Crushed garlic – 1 tsp (2-3 garlic cloves)
- Salt – 1 tsp
- Lime juice- 1 tsp
- Tomato – 1 (fine chopped & fire roasted)
- Green Chili – 1 (fine chopped)
- Fresh ground pepper- 1/4 tsp
- Put all the ingredients into a big bowl and then mix together with a spoon or by hand. The dip is ready to have now! Its is great at room temp, but even better if chilled for an hour or two in the refrigerator.
- For Bread: You can spread this along with sour cheese and have instead of routine jam or butter.
- For Tortilla: Spread the guacamole on tortilla or chappathi, add some of boiled rajma beans or black beans above it and add some sour cheese, you can roll it over and have.