- Milk – 4 cups
- Lime – 1/2
- Heat milk in a pan. Stir it once in a while to avoid burning the bottom.
- Once the milk starts boiling, reduce the heat to medium and add lime juice to it, then milk starts to curdle.
- After 3 to 4 minutes Paneer will be completely separated from milk. Once the Paneer is separated, remove this from heat and add some cold water to it.
- Strain the Paneer using a nice muslin cloth. Squeeze the muslin cloth to remove the water.
- Place some weight on the Paneer(covered in muslin cloth) for 1 to 2 hours.
- Then cut the Paneer into cubes and store it in refrigerator.