- Wheat flour- 1 cup
- Rice flour- 1/4 cup
- Grated Jaggery- 1/2 cup
- Grated coconut- 3 spoons
- Cashew nut- 4
- Cardamom- 1 (big)
- Water- 1¼ cup
- Oil or Ghee- to taste
- Heat Water and Jaggery together. Allow to this boil till Jaggery is completely dissolved in Water. Then strain the Jaggery syrup to remove the impurities from the Jaggery.
- Grind Coconut, Cashew nuts and Cardamom without adding any water.
- Once the Jaggery syrup cools, add Wheat flour, Rice flour and the ground items. Mix well without any lumps.
- Heat a dosa pan. Season the dosa pan with little oil and rub it with a Onion.
- Pour a ladle full of batter, spread it circularly and leave a tsp of Oil around the edges of dosa.
- Once its cooked, turn and cook the other side.